Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Things Fall Together

In my previous blog, I mentioned that I was trying to be more open. I've really been working at this and I've found that I'm enjoying life a lot more.
I still have bad days. I'm just not letting the bad days bother me anymore. When I find myself feeling upset over something, I stop and really think about it and I realize that it's not something worth being angry over.
I feel myself changing into a person that I really want to be.
I no longer feel like I need a partner in my life in order to be complete.

In this changing, I've found that there are so many options out there... so many opportunities for development and growth and to let love into my life. I keep finding my mind racing with the new things that I want to do and people that I want to hang out with.

I want to move. I want to travel. I was to go back to school. I want to learn a new trade... I can't decide on what exactly yet... but I want to learn all that I can!


Liken your life to a traveling boat. We can float. We can sink. We can be bailing water out. We could be anchored.
We can focus on all of these things.
OR
We can let our boat sail on the wind. Focus on the destination not the path. Otherwise, we'll be stuck.

Understand that there will be stormy weather and that the journey will not always be easy, but that's not what the journey is about.

Let yourself go.

Things will fall together for you if you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment